Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions please follow the below rules and advice when visiting our centres:
- A face mask must be worn
- 1.5 meter physical distancing in place.
- Card payments are preferred.
- We continue to be available to take your calls on our 1300 322 322 and to chat via our Live Chat on our website.
The Langwarrin Customer Service Centre offers a wide range of services including
- Animal registrations (first time registration and renewal)
- Parking Fines
- Aged Care (Home Care, Home Maintenance, Meals on Wheels, Social Support and Respite)
- Boat Launching Permits
- Youth Activities - Before and After School Care
- Health and Business Registrations
- Laser Printing
- A4 Laminating
- Provide and return of sharps containers free of charge
- Information on local events and activities
Must be a member of the Frankston Library to access PC's. Public PC's can be booked for a maximum of two hours per day. Visitors to the area can also access the PC's.
- Return library books
- Collect reserved library books
- Applications for library membership
- Search the library catalogue
- Payment of library fines
Phone 1300 322 322
Mon 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tue 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wed 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thu 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm